Event Set Up
We are organizing this event on behalf of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy as part of its export promotion services helping small and medium-sized enterprises to develop new markets abroad. The program focus on forward looking industries such as energy, environmental technology, healthcare and civil security, but also traditional industries. Coordinated modules enable companies to choose the right options.
Slovenia - country in focus
This performance and match-making event for "German Mittelstand" in Slovenia will be taking place in the region of Ljubljana in June 17th until 19th of June 2019. At this event a delegation of ten-twelve german companies is going to visit the slovenian market. We, together with our local partner, will be organizing and hosting this event with a high priority to provide best possible support for the german delegation exploring Slovenia. Visiting the market site to get insight into the perspectives and opportunities for entering or expanding the slovenian market at a glance.
The topics at a glance
The main topics of the event in June 17-19, 2019 in Ljubljana:
- Getting in touch with the slovenian market and its stakeholders;
- Learning first-hand about the requirements and needs of the sectors - environment, circulareconomy and recycling;
- Visiting sites, projects, institutions and Authorities;
- Presenting and discussing best practices and appropriate solutions;
- Matchmaking and B2B Plattforms - also individual meetings;
- Shaping the future through stronger collaboration and cooperation.
For more please download the program (in German) or send us your request.