Event Set Up
We are organizing this event on behalf of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy as part of its export promotion services helping small and medium-sized enterprises to develop new markets abroad. The program caters to forward looking industries such as energy, environmental technology, healthcare and civil security, but also to more traditional industries. Coordinated modules enable companies to choose the right options for them. Participation only by invitation.
This forum will be taking place at the Ramada Plaza Convention Center in Bucharest at October 18 starting at 08:00 am until 8 p.m. participated by decision makers of the private and public enterprises, representatives of the central and local Authorities of both Countries and also the EU DG Environment, and last but not least representatives of NGOs and other relevant stakeholders.
The topics at a glance
- Setting up & Re-shaping the technical, legal and financial frameworks towards a modern romanian market;
- Requirements & necessities for central and local Authorities as well as related entities;
- Responsibilities of all stakeholders in this sector;
- Presenting and discussing best practices and appropriate solutions;
- Shaping the future through stronger collaboration and cooperation.
Program and market insight
The program is also available in German and can be downloaded in the registration area - click below.
The event language is German and Romanian - simultaneous translation.
The organization team of Goduni is providing B-2-B and individual meeting support between the German and Romanian participants. Besides these, the technology forum and the performance show, the "visiting sites" are going to be another highlight of this event for the German delegation providing a deeper insight into existing solutions.